Custom Printed and Die-Cut Stickers
We love making custom stickers here at Sticker Blimp. In fact we make loads of 'em! If you are looking for die-cut stickers, head a little lower down this page.
We can supply any design you like, and cut it to any shape you like. You can order round or square stickers and upload artwork directly from this website via the image links just below, or talk to us with your custom shaped requirements and we'll advise you as to the best way we can help you achieve your goals.
We can even double cut your stickers allowing you to have a custom printed border, and a peel-away inner sticker - These are REALLY rad! Contact us below if you think this is the route you may wish to take.
You can contact us via our CONTACT page.
We are specialists in printing metallic vinyls such as holographic and reflective because, well - they just look better and really make your design stand out! We can still help you out if you just require regular gloss white vinyl so don't worry if that is all you need.
Die Cut Stickers
If you want your ideas turned into top quality die cut stickers then please read the bullet points below, you can ask us anything by clicking HERE if you have any questions. Any artwork or other files will need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each design is cut from a single coloured roll of vinyl. Any multicolour design will be printed. See section above regarding printed stickers.
- Email any relevant fonts to us (you can attach them to your email to us) email@example.com
- Choose your desired colour - you'll find a colour chart on any product page.
- Let us know what size/sizes (we work in centimetres).
- Any artwork should be in EPS (Vector) , CDR (CorelDaw) or AI (Adobe Illustrator) format, or we can use a high resolution JPEG image if you do not have any of these formats though that may incur a conversion fee of £20 depending how much work is involved to convert it to a suitable file.
- Your EPS, CDR or AI file must be 'welded' or any overlapping shapes will all be cut. Text should be converted to curves.
- If it is just text stickers that you require we will not require any artwork, we will need a font however, so please find a font that you like and email it to us!
Here is quick guide as to what is acceptable artwork for die cut stickers......
You'll find a bunch of custom die cut stickers that we have made on our Instagram - you may as well give us a follow whilst you are there!
The payment page for custom die-cut stickers can be found HERE.