Due to a heavy workload we are currently not taking on any new custom work. Repeat work will not be affected so if you need to repeat an order just get in touch.
Tees and Hoodies
We love making custom die-cut stickers here at Sticker Blimp. In fact we do loads of 'em!
If you want your ideas turned into top quality die cut stickers then please read the following then click HERE if you have any questions. Any artwork or other files will need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
MINIMUM ORDER IS 10 STICKERS PER DESIGN.
- Each design is cut from a single coloured roll of vinyl so we cannot produce mixed colour designs.
- Email any relevant fonts to us (attach them via email) email@example.com
- Be specific regarding colours (See colour chart on any item page).
- Be specific regarding sizes (in cm).
- Any artwork should be in EPS (Vector) , CDR (CorelDaw) or AI (Adobe Illustrator) format, or we can use a high resolution JPEG image if you do not have any of these formats though that may incur a conversion fee of £20 depending how much work is involved.
- Your EPS, CDR or AI file must be 'welded' or any overlapping shapes will all be cut.
- Your file must have NO BACKGROUND.
- If it is just text stickers that you require we will not require any artwork, we will need a font however so find a font that you like and email it to us!
Here is quick guide as to what is acceptable artwork......
We like to look after our customers and this takes a lot of time to do so. Please help us by supplying us with ALL of the above details or you will be referred to this page and asked to check the list to see what you have missed! We may even come round your house and give you a Chinese burn (google it).
The payment page for custom items can be found HERE.