Custom Stickers and Clothing
Tees and Hoodies
We love making custom stickers here at Sticker Blimp. In fact we make loads of 'em! Check out the different types that we can supply below.
We can supply any design you like, and cut it to any shape you like. Talk to us with your requirements and we'll advise you as to the best product for the job. You can contact us via our CONTACT page.
Check out some printed stickers we have supplied..
Die Cut Stickers
If you want your ideas turned into top quality die cut stickers then please read the bullet points below, you can ask us anything by clicking HERE if you have any questions. Any artwork or other files will need to be sent to email@example.com
- Each design is cut from a single coloured roll of vinyl. Any multicolour design will be printed. See section above regarding printed stickers.
- Email any relevant fonts to us (you can attach them to your email to us) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choose your desired colour - you'll find a colour chart on any product page.
- Let us know what size/sizes (we work in centimetres).
- Any artwork should be in EPS (Vector) , CDR (CorelDaw) or AI (Adobe Illustrator) format, or we can use a high resolution JPEG image if you do not have any of these formats though that may incur a conversion fee of £20 depending how much work is involved to convert it to a suitable file.
- Your EPS, CDR or AI file must be 'welded' or any overlapping shapes will all be cut. Text should be converted to curves.
- If it is just text stickers that you require we will not require any artwork, we will need a font however, so please find a font that you like and email it to us!
Here is quick guide as to what is acceptable artwork for die cut stickers......
You'll find a bunch of custom die cut stickers that we have made on our Instagram - you may as well give us a follow whilst you are there!
The payment page for custom items can be found HERE.